The Shadow Hunter series one episode one the mortal cup. (Netflix)(Zee Tay Review.)

Thursday 24 May 2018

Hello guys this will be first review of a Netflix episode. I will try to write how many I can of these I can. It all depend on time and WiFi.

Anyway I watched the film of the Mortal Instruments a year ago and I really enjoy the film. So I know what happened in the Netflix series. Of course the Netflix series try to keep, as close to the original books as possible, but putting their spin on it.

I truly enjoy it when you get more of the book, as it can be hard to get over 500 pages in a book to a 2 hour 10 minute film but they can for 10+, 45 minute episode.

The mortal cup introduce to the main characters, Clary, Simon, Jace, Valentine, Luke, Magnus and a few other characters. It introduce us and Clary and Simon to the world of the Shadow hunter world. Which was before hidden to the Human eye.

The one thing I don't like is how chilled Clary was the moment Simon arrived to the Church ruin. As five minute before she was asking Jace a bunch of question and scared about what's happening. Next thing she chill with he, like it normal. Like that would totally happen.

The costume was well situated at the time frame, and transition between human and ones of another planet. Shadow hunters/ Demons. As human wear more colourful clothes wear the rest wear black.

Overall I think it open up the story well and well acted overall I give it a four out of five stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP