DVD Reviews: Supergirl Season 2 Premiere " The Adventures Of Supergirl" [Emz]

Saturday 9 September 2017


SO I bought this on DVD last weekend and am slowly making my way through the season.

I thought I would start by reviewing the first episode of season 2. 

The first episode is called " The Adventures of Supergirl" and in this episode we meet Superman properly for the first time.


Here is the premise:
Supergirl and Clark team up to stop a new threat emerging in National City; Alex feels left out while Kara's family stays in town; a pod comes crashing down to earth.
So we have a few new faces this season. Including a new character, Lena Luthor she is portrayed by Katie McGrath best known for playing Morgana is the BBC series Merlin.


Review:

I enjoyed this episode. It showed the growth in Kara's character since we first met her at the beginning of Season 1. She is no longer an assistant and has now decided to be a reporter. She is still fighting Aliens and criminals as Supergirl, but is always facing new challenges. 

I also really liked the inclusion on Superman in this series, it was great to see how the writers got to bounce the characters off each other. I look forward to the rest of the season.


I probably won't post about every episode of this season but I may post another later on.

Till then

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP