The Greatest Showman (Zee Tay)

Thursday 25 January 2018


Title; The greatest showman
Released date: 26 December 2017
Directed By: Michael Gracey
Stars: Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Zendya and Michelle Williams

Plot

P.T Burnham and his father was tailor, and due this he never had much, but he dreams to have a better life. He fall in love with a girl called Charit and he promised her a life like her father.

When he father died he started working and got enough money to marry his childhood love. The got a simple place and now got two girls.

When he was made redundant he got a loan to build a museum, but despite it not getting any people, so he started a circus. But with any Circus there going to be people there to tear it down.

Review:
Three words It is beautiful. The greatest showman shows what the power of words have on people, and dispet what people say the scars make me, me and that you should be happy with how you look like. As the most important thing to remember is what in the inside.

The music will put a smile a smile on your face, or make you cry you eyes out. For example 'This is me" for me is about not just telling the world that this is me. It more about how this is me and that I should be who I am, and that people will shot bullets toward you, and just as long as we happy in our skin. Then the bullets will not hurt us.

The cast was brilliant and I can not say anything bad about the cast. Hugh Jackman as Burnham was breathtaking. Every time he started singing, I was in awe, heart racing, just memorised by his Voice.

Also Zendya, is there anything that girl can't do? I knew she can dance, and sing, but come on she was singing and basically dancing in the air. Like it not hard enough on the floor.



Rating: 5/5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP