Movies & TV Shows to Review in October [Emz]

Saturday 30 September 2017

There are a number of films and TV shows that interest me that are being released next month, (from Sunday onwards)

I will only post so many though but llok out for any reviews that are new and not included in this list (and not already being posted)

1. American Assassin



So I actually saw this film on Wednesday and really enjoyed it. Only problem is i'm not sure if I will get a review up before Sunday. 

For those of you who have not heard of it here is the plot.

When Cold War veteran Stan Hurley takes CIA black ops recruit Mitch Rapp under his wing, they receive an assignment to investigate a wave of random attacks on both military and civilian targets. After discovering a pattern of violence, Hurley and Rapp join forces with a lethal Turkish agent to stop a mysterious operative who wants to start a global war.
I will be sure to post the review as soon as I can. 

2. The Gifted


Now I am very intrigued by this series, but I may struggle to watch it as I don't have the right channel at home. I'm sure i'll find a way though 

Any way here is the plot:
Marvel expands its footprint on the television landscape with this new family adventure series about an ordinary suburban family whose lives change course forever when they discover their children have developed mutant powers. When the threat of a hostile government forces the family to go on the run to protect themselves, they join the ranks of an underground network of mutants. Together, the group fight to survive in a world where fear and misunderstanding put them at constant risk.
The show sounds really good, i'm just hoping  get to watch it. It airs on Fox (UK) on the 8th October 2017.

3. Supergirl Season 3, The Flash Season 4, Arrow Season 6 & Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3


Now bear with me, some of these shows I have a lot of catching up to do. I have to watch Season 3 of The Flash, complete Season 2 of Supergirl and well... watch almost all the current seasons of Arrow.. oops?

It is possible I will be able to review an episode here and there. possibly more than likely it will be Legends Of Tomorrow first.

Each of these shows will premiere their new seasons between the 16th and the 19th October 2017 on Sky 1.

 4. The Shannara Chronicles Season 2


So I must catch up with this series, I haven't watched the whole of the first season. What I have watched I enjoyed. 

Here is the plot from the first season:
The Shannara Chronicles roughly follows the storylines set out in The Elfstones of Shannara, set in the fictional Four Lands. As the series opens, demons start to return after being banished from this world to a place known as the Forbidding—locked by an ancient tree called the Ellcrys. The series chronicles the journey of Wil, Amberle and Eretria who, with the guidance of the last druid Allanon, must go on a quest to protect the Ellcrys from dying and releasing all the banished demons back into the Four Lands.

So it seems that we lost Amberlie at the end of Season 1, so Season 2 seems to be a little different.

Season 2 also airs on a different channel in America. Season 1 aired on MTV and Season 2 will air on Spike.

Season 2 will air on 5Star on the 17th October 2017.

5. Thor Ragnarok


I'm really looking forward to this film. It's been a good number of years since The Dark World, so it's about time we got another sequel after all the Avengers movies and Captain America Civil War (which didn't feature Thor or the Hulk.)

Here is the plot:
Imprisoned on the other side of the universe, the mighty Thor finds himself in a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against the Hulk, his former ally and fellow Avenger. Thor's quest for survival leads him in a race against time to prevent the all-powerful Hela from destroying his home world and the Asgardian civilization.

Think looks really good and funny. So I look forward to seeing this when I it released on October 24th 2017.

Thats all for now. I will post again when I can think of more.

Till then

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP