TV Review: Timeless Season 1 Premiere "Pilot" [Emz]

Thursday 7 September 2017


So I finally started watching this tonight on Netflix. I have to admit it's not bad. I'll happily watch anything that features time travel (*cough* nothing beats Doctor Who *Cough*) haha!! Anyway, I'm only one episode in and there were alot of faces I recognised but I did have google them to make sure I was correct.

The actors that portray two of the main characters, Abigail Spencer (Cowboys & Aliens, This Mean War) and Matt Lanter (90210, Star-crossed, Vampires Suck) I recognised them but its the actors portraying the recurring and guest characters that  took me by surprise.

So the first is the actress who played the guest character Kate Drummond for this episode, Shantel VanSanten, she has starred in One Tree Hill and The Flash, she is currently starring in Shooter. Also in a recurring are Matt Frewer who I am currently watching in The Librarians (season 1) and Susanna Thompson who for me is best known for playing Moira Queen in Arrow.


Here is the premise from IMDB for this episode:;
An unlikely team must travel through time and stop a criminal mastermind from destroying the past.

Review:

So I've only watched the first episode but, so fat so good. The twists in the story and how they struggle to keep everything as it was in the past, not always with success is very interesting. I am looking forward to seeing how the season progresses. 

That's it for now. I will hopefully review another episode of this in the future,

Till then

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP