TV Review: Strike: The Silkworm [Emz]

Monday 18 September 2017


So these two episodes are based on the second book by Robert Galbraith (pseudonym for J.K. Rowling.) The Silkworm.

Here is the Premise for this story:
Strike is approached by Leonora Quine with a plea to locate her husband, the notorious writer Owen Quine, who has disappeared without a trace.


Review:

I enjoyed this story. The way it started of as a simple missing persons, but ended up as a murder was a little different. I really liked the characters and the way the story takes a twist. 

We also find out a little more about our main characters Cormoran Strike and Robin Ellicott as the story progresses onscreen.

I haven't read the books but in my opinion the idea of the story is portrayed well on screen. I think Tom Burke and Holliday Grainger portray their characters well.

I look forward to seeing Career of Evil in the new year. i would read the books but I have far too many books to go through at the moment.

Thats all for now

Till next time

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP