TV Review: 12 Monkeys Season 1 Episode 2: "Mentally Divergent" [Emz]

Wednesday 20 September 2017


So this is the second episode of the first season of 12 Monkeys. I may only be 2 episodes in but i'm enjoying taking my time with this show. 

Here is the Premise:
A patient in a mental institution may hold the key to the plague that destroys the world; Dr. Railly risks her life to help Cole, despite the risk to history.

Review:

This episode introduces more characters and how they play a part in the Virus being released/ being created. I liked the way that Cole is meant to be transported back to 2015 again but they get the coordinates wrong and he ends up in North Korea in 2006 (reminds me a little of Doctor Who.) Also the way all the new characters are introduced is brilliant as some of them pop up with no name or background story and yoou are left wondering who the person is.

I really look forward to continuing with this show.

I will review Episode 3 "Cassandra Complex" soon.

Till next time 

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP