Movie Reviews: American Made [Emz]

Saturday 2 September 2017


So I was supposed to go and see Atomic Blonde today but the film finished at my local cinema on Thursday. So instead Myself and my friend went to see American Made.

Here is the premise:
Barry Seal, a TWA pilot, is recruited by the CIA to provide reconnaissance on the burgeoning communist threat in Central America and soon finds himself in charge of one of the biggest covert CIA operations in the history of the United States. The operation spawns the birth of the Medellin cartel and almost brings down the Reagan White House.



Review:

So I knew that this film was going to be about drug-smuggling and lots of money.
What I didn't know was that this film is based on a true story. So true  it actually happened (no i'm not kidding)

I actually enjoyed this film. Now I have to say the whole of what happened is before my time but blimey it was so easy to commit fraud and get away with it.

Overall the film was really good, sad ending for the family of this person, but it was definitely interesting.

I would recommend if you like true stories... or Tom Cruise..

Till next time

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP