Footloose The Musical 2017 tour (Zee Tay)

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Last Wensday I went to see Footloose at the Lyceum here in Sheffield. It an amazing story aboutr a town who banned dancing. (I know stupid right) this is based on a true story. It follows the story of Ren who just moved into town with his mum, and him trying to get back the joy and fun dancing.

Now, I know this sounds crazy but I want in not knowing anything about the show. So after hearing some classic songs especially the ones that I grown up just loving, like footloose, I can't stand still, holding out for a hero, and let's here it for the boys.

Joshua Dowan  plays the lead of Ten McCormack and he is one of the reason what make me want to go to the theatre and why I love seeing musicals live on stage. His presence on stage was amazing, as you can feel every word that he spoke and sang. There was time that I thought I was in the town of Bomont.

Dominic Gee Burch played Willard who would of played by Gareth Gates. I am grateful that it was Dominic instead. As I personally think he a better singer then he, and he was amazing portraying the awkwardness and shyness of Willard.

Gracie Lai plays the Flirty and popular character of Urleen. She was outstanding, I truly loved watching her on stage. She brings beauty, with her stunning looks, and her great personality on and off stage.

I wish I could write for all the cast but then I be here all day. So overall I give the show a full 5 out 5 stars.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP