Movie Reviews: The Outcasts [Emz]

Thursday 17 August 2017


So I literally just finished watching this.


There is the Premise:
Best friends Jodi (Victoria Justice) and Mindy (Eden Sher) have suffered years of torment under the thumb of the school's mean girls Whitney and Mackenzie (Claudia Lee, Peyton List). They plan to ride out their senior year under the radar, but when they become the victim of a humiliating prank, the two hatch a plan to unite the outcasts of the school and start a social revolution. They join forces with Dave (Avan Jogia), an affable slacker, Claire (Katie Chang), a girl scout with a secret, and Virginia (Ashley Rickards), an overachiever with dirt on everyone.

Review:

As I live in the UK I never fully had the experience of cliques in school. But this film was really funny. I've never seen aa film where the Nerds, Misfits and other Outcasts manage to overthrow the popular clique but the clique fights back. It was rather cheesy but very funny all the same.

There were a few actors I knew: Victoria Justice and Avian Jogia (Victorious), Peyton List (Jessie) and Ashley Rickards (One Tree Hill).


It was interesting seeing everything from a nerds point of view. Would I recommend them film? If you want to have a good laugh and like Star Wars references then this ones for you.

I would give it 4/5 stars as I love this kind of thing!



Till next time

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP