Reviews to come #1 [Emz]

Tuesday 29 August 2017

So this is not an actual review, but a post to tell you what reviews I will be posting in the next week or so.

1. Nashville Season 1 - DVD Review


So I have watched the first 2 seasons of this and am currently in the middle of watching Season 3, so I will be posting a review on Season 1 soon.


2. Strike: The Cuckoo's Calling - TV Review


I am currently watching this on BBC One. I am awaiting the final episode of Series 1 on Sunday night. I am really liking the storyline and the actors really bring the characters to life. 

I will post my review next week after the last episode.


3. Atomic Blonde - Movie Review


I am going to see this film on Saturday so I will be reviewing it after then.

The film looks really good, I was a clip last week before watching The Hitman's Bodyguard.


So these are the main ones I will be reviewing but I will post other bits in the meantime.

Till then 

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP