DVD Reviews: The Librarians Season 1 Premiere "And the Crown of King Arthur" [Emz]

Thursday 31 August 2017


So I have watched the series before, but not for a while. I was given the complete first season on DVD for my birthday so it's time to watch again.

Here is the Synopsis:
Someone is killing off potential Librarians and it's up to Flynn Carsen and his new Guardian, Colonel Eve Baird, to save the three that are left.

So *Spoilers* from here on out if you haven't seen this TV show.



So this TV series is a Spin-off from the original 3 films. The Series airs on the SyFy channel in the UK and TNT in the USA.

Review:

So we have a NATO anti-terrorist agent who ends up getting roped into working for a Librarian who works to keep magic out of the wrong hands. Collecting artefacts and storing them in the library.

The shows basic idea reminds me a little of Warehouse 13 (I miss that show) 

So this is the first time I have seen Rebecca Romjin in something, since she played Mystique in the original X-men trilogy. She plays Eve Bird she was a NATO agent and was chosen by the Library to become the Guardian.

I like the whole idea of this show. Someone is killing people who were sent invitations to become the Librarian. The whole story is based around finding the crown of King Arthur.

The show has a comedic tone to it also. 

of course the first episode end of a cliffhanger leaving you waiting till the next episode.

I like fantasy and sci-fi Shows, it always gives you little bit extra which you know is not real but is still awesome all the same.

This is a show I would recommend.

Thats it for my review.

Till next time

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP