What i'm currently Watching #1 [Emz]

Wednesday 30 August 2017

I have a few shows that I am currently watching. I'll give you a quick rundown so you know what other reviews i'll be writing in the near future.


1. Daredevil - Season 2 


Now I had been trying to complete season 1 for a long time and have only just managed to finish. Not because I didn't like the show, just life got in the way and then I ended up watching other shows, including Jessica Jones.

The best thing about this being a Netflix original is that the series is not going anywhere so you can take your time.

I am almost at the end of the first episode where we are introduced to a new villain.

Once i have finished this season I will review it.


2. Strike: The Cuckoo's Calling


So this is a brand new series on BBC One in the UK. It follows a private investigator being hired to look into the death of a model who fell off a Balcony.

The twists in the episodes are enough to keep you hooked. Monday night's cliffhanger was one that you saw coming but left you wanting answers straight away.

I will be reviewing this after next Sunday's episode.


3. Designated Survivor - Season 1


This show is kind of a post apocalyptic type of show.  The twists and turns throughout the series have really kept me hooked. i am currently on episode 10 but as the series is exclusive to Netflix in the UK I am able to take my time with the series. Definately worth a watch if you have seen films like Olympus has Fallen... and the other two like it.

Once I have completed this series, which I hope is before the end of the year, I will review

What are you currently watching? Anything to recommend?

Till next time

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP