The rough night (Zee Tay Review)

Monday 28 August 2017

Rough night
Year: 2017
Genre Comedy
Age rating: 15

Plot: Rough Night is a 2017 American dark comedy film directed by Lucia Aniello (in her feature debut) and written by Aniello and Paul
 W. Downs. It stars Scarlett Johansson, ZoĂ« Kravits, Jillian Bell and Ilain Glazer, and follows a bachelorette party that goes wrong after a male stripper dies.










Review:

When I watched this I didn't know what to expect, because I didn't see the trailers, nor see any of the reviews. So I didn't know what it was about. I thought that I might enjoy it as it has some well known actresses. 

I was truly enjoy it, even though it was kinda of dark in topic, it was funny, and that something, as it not like me to enjoy comedy. 

It was surprising how Lucia and Paul manager to create a comedy film about some people accidentally killing somebody, and then basically becoming heroes. 

However I have to give it a warning it contains, strong language, sex reference, and drug misuse.

Stars:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP