Top 5 movies i'm looking forward to before the end of 2017. [Emz]

Saturday 12 August 2017

Hey guys! I haven't started working on any movie reviews yet but I thought I would share with you 5 movie i'm looking forward to before we reach 2018.

1. Kingsman: The Golden Circle
Release date: 29th September 2017 (UK)


I watched the first film after my friend let me borrow the DVD and it was really good. I'm really looking forward to the sequel. Not only does it look like a step up from the first one we have a all star cast to go with it.

I'm really looking forward to seeing it.


2. Thor: Ragnarok
Release date: 27th October 2017 (UK)


Now I have seen all of the Thor films so far and Avengers, so i'm really looking forward to this. It going to be cool to see Bruce Banner/ Hulk in this film considering he hasn't been seen since Avengers: Age of Ultron.

There's a lot of new in this film. New hair (ha ha) new weapons, new cast members and of course new villain(s).

Following how well Spider-man: Homecoming has been received it seems Marvel is on a roll.


3. A Bad Moms Christmas
Release Date: 3rd November 2017

The first film was so funny. I admit it was rude all the same but a lot of film are these days.
So from what I've heard the Bad Moms from the first film have their moms coming to town for Christmas.

We have two very well known hollywood actresses joining the cast as the mom's of the moms. Susan Sarandon and Christine Baranski.

It looks really funny and it is the kind of thing to watch when you are in need of a good laugh.


4. Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Release Date: 15th December 2017


So here we are with the second instalment of the Disney sequels. the film appears to pick up with The Force Awakens left off. We are welcoming back Luke Skywalker.

The sad thing is we are also saying goodbye to Princess Leia/ due to Carrie Fishers sad passing in December last year.

I am so excited to see this and can't wait for it to air.


5. Pitch Perfect 3
Release Date: 22nd December 2017


There are so many films I could have added here, but I am really looking forward to this one, even if it is a little bittersweet.

Pitch Perfect 3 is the final instalment of three films. In this one all the original cast from the first film have gone out to work in the real world after college. It will be interesting to see how they all come together once again.

Roll on December.

So they are my top 5 films.

What films are you looking forward to before 2017?



1 comments:

Unknown 12 August 2017 at 08:54  

Im looking forward to Bad moms awell. Il reccomend a movie for 2018.... Ready player one!!! I cant wait!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP