What i'm excited for - TV edition #1 [Emz]

Tuesday 15 August 2017


So I thought I would post what i'm excited for on TV.

I am super excited for the upcoming TV show for Netflix, The Defenders.

Basically it's all 4 of the Netflix Marvel heroes coming together for a TV show.


So we have Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist, all together in one show

To top it off the Villain will be portrayed by Sigourney Weaver.

The Premise for the series is as follows:
Set a few months after the events of the second season of Daredevil, and a month after the events of the first season of Iron Fist, the vigilantes Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist team up in New York City to fight a common enemy: The Hand.
The Hand is the enemy we come to know about in Iron Fist, which I am enjoying watching. 

I admit to the fact that I haven't watched all 4 series all the way through. I'm almost at the end of Daredevil Season 1, I've watched all of Jessica Jones so far, I couldn't get into Luke Cage and I am working my way through Iron Fist.

The Series is released onto Netflix everywhere on the 18th August.

The Series will consist of 8 episodes.

If you have watched any of the Marvel Netflix shows i have mentioned, let me know what you think in the comments, which one was your favourite? So far mine would have to be Jessica Jones.

Till next time

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP