Julius Caesar at crucible theatre (Zee Tay)

Tuesday 29 August 2017

I had the honour of watching Julius Caesar at the theatre and not any one but the crucible in Sheffield. Now I love going to the theatre but when I go I mainly choose musicals, so I thought that now might be a good experience to try out Shakespeare. Know I already knew a bit about Julius Caesar from history classes. Apart from that I knew very little about the plot.

On the day that I want was on the 22nd of May 2017 which any of you been keeping up with the news was the day of the Manchester attack at Ariana Granada concert. I was planning to go to that concert on that night but by the time I got to the site it was sold out. Thankfully for my sake that it was sold out, because I the had the chance to watch the amazing production directed by Robert Hestie instead.

I love all the cast from Samuel West and Arthur Hughes to Pandora Colin and Robinah Kironde. All the man look hot in uniform when it can to the second act which one of the ensemble agreed with me on. She was mainly was talking about Elliot Cowan. Which made us both start busting out with laughter another ensemble said we sound like Mrs brown and Winnie from Mrs Brown's boys. Which we kind of did on the last night. I was mainly thinking about someone else in uniform.

Everyone was so friendly which is a nice change from when I want to the theatre in Leicester as actors here spend time to talk to you and get more then a autograph or a picture. Which I really appreciated because I think that apart of going to the theatre. It shows us that they are willing to spend times with their fans.

Thank you everyone in the cast and the ensemble for making my first Shakespeare play a memorial one. Thanks Elliot for coming out still in costume to give me your autograph I was trying to get it from about 4:30. Thanks Arthur, Royce, Lily, Robinah and everyone else for being amazing. I love you all.

And Allison the honour all mine. It was a honour of watching you and then meeting you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP