Walking on Sunshine (zee tay review)

Saturday 26 August 2017

     

Walking on Sunshine
Year: 2014
Cast: Giulio Berruti, Hannah Arterton, Annabel Scholey, Leona Lewis, Greg Wise.

Plot:

When Maddie brought her sister Taylor to Apulia in Italy after she advice her into go there 5 weeks earlier after one of her worse breaks up with Dough. She thought that she going to relax and great no man. To be surprised at the fact that her sister brought her over because she was getting married to Taylor old flame Raf. Will there still be a spark or will this be no "holiday"?







Review:

Walking on Sunshine is one of those feels good movies that is cheesy but a good cheesy. Out of all the jukebox musical there is on film. This is among my favorite as most the cast can sing.

However Giulio Berruti, he can just can carry a tone, I think the mainly got him, because of his Italian looks, he looks amazing, and his Italian, I assume it is but how can I tell. I'm not Italian or speak it.

Dispute this one slight let down, I really like the songs they choose as it helped to bring the story along and all the songs are well known, so all ages are able to sing along to " girls just want to have fun" to "wake me up before you go-go"

My favorite character is Tiziana, as she seems grumpy at first, but at the movie goes on, the more wild she gets, till one shot in "white wedding" where she was on the beach with two man laying down... Well you can fill in the rest.

Rating


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP