My top five favorite movies (zee tay)

Thursday 17 August 2017

Here is a list of my favorite top five favorite movies.


  1. Nim's islands
     now this movie haven't had that much covering and that maybe why not many people know about this movie. To sum it up as bast I can, it about a young girl call Nim and her father who when Nim's mother died they want looking for her but instead found a Island that wasn't inhabited by humans but was livable. So they moved there. One day her father left Nim for a couple of nights, in this time Nim befriended a writer called Alex Rover in this time her father never returned when he should, so Nim contacted Alex as the writer was the only other Human Nim know....
  2. My second favorite is The secret of Moonacre which at the same time isn't a well known film, it not because it was a rubbish cast. It was down to it being really cheesy, .
  3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, is !y third favorite, the !ain reason is because David Tennant, is in the film, and he was and still is my favorite Doctor in the British TV show Doctor Who.
  4. Bride and Prejudice is a Bollywood take on the classic story of Pride and Prejudice. It funny, colourful and a musical, all the main item to make a Bollywood film, as well a hint of drag queen in there in the musical number "you brought a marriage into town."
  5. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney classic as in same way I see my self in Belle. I love books and I don't judge people by what is on the outside. It about two people falling in love as they got to know each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP