Reviews to come (Zee Tay)

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Hi guys I going to write down a list of things of 5 things I going to review over the next coming year.



I'm going to see Everybody Talking about Jamie at the Apollo theatre in London, on November 18 for the 3rd time. I was lucky enough to see it twice at the Crucible theatre in Sheffield. This was before they announced that they got a theatre down in London. I was so pleased when I heard the news. 

So this review will be more about what different, but I am certain that I will love it because the cast and everybody behind ETAJ is just Fabulous!! Xxxx 

(Don't expect I will be nice guys if you reading this đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ˜œđŸ˜˜)

2
I am going to review Hello Dolly now I saw this show at the curve not knowing anything about it for my 15th birthday present. Unknowingly that it was a film and it took me over 5 nearly 6 to get it on DVD.






3
Hairspray is one of my favorite musical it upbeat and "you can't stop the beat" or you most be "Without Love" for musical. Also there a songs that sums me up well not to a t because I'm not beautiful, and you guessed it. It is "Big, blonde and beautiful." I am not the beautiful part.







Merlin number 4 is like my favorite I can watch Merlin all day but there isn't enough hours in the day to do that.

Descendants 2 is the latest Disney movie by Kenny the same director of the High school musical films and was director of the "this is it" tour before the tragic death of Michael Jackson. I enjoyed watching the first descendants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP